RBM's Environment Policy
RBM Plumbing & Drainage is committed to provide its employees and the wider community with a level of Environmental & Waste Management & Control that is in line with community & industry expectations and standards. We believe that we have a responsibility to care & protect the environment in which we operate. We strive at all times to adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of operation, train employees in good environmental practice & continue to reassess the environmental impact on all our sites.
RBM aim to minimise our environmental footprint through pollution prevention practices in compliance with all legal & other requirements.
Environmental & Waste Management Safety is demonstrated by:
- Integration of Environmental & Waste requirements within all aspects of RBM operations.
- Identify, assess & monitor each workplace in terms of Environmental & Waste requirements.
- Establish, document and maintain procedures for the management of Environmental & Waste safe guards.
- Provide & disseminate current Environmental & Waste information where appropriate.
- Report Environmental & Waste incidents & respond immediately & effectively to such incidents.
- Provide; where necessary, appropriate personal protective equipment.
- RBM requires all employees & sub contractors to operate their work in an Environmental & Waste responsible manner at all times. Breaches of Environmental & Waste practices are to be communicated immediately to Management.
RBM reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time.
This Policy is to be reviewed annually by the Director & OH & S Officer.