A Little Background
RBM Plumbing & Drainage is a family owned and operated company committed to meeting all the requirements of its clients and ensuring that all work is carried out with the highest standards in quality. Operating since 1983, our Directors have over 77 years of combined industry experience & specialise in the maintenance of commercial & industrial reticulation sewers.
Our Process is Strategic
RBM has a current manpower of eight experienced drainers and has an extensive range of plant & equipment, comprising:
- 3.5 tonne excavator
- Three 3 tonne tippers
- 6 & 12 tonne tippers
- Drain clearing machines suitable for emergency or on going repairs.
- Utilities, compressors, drainers winches, long or short term bypass pumps, concrete saws, road safety equipment & manhole form work.
- CCTV for use in HCB inspections.
- All necessary safety equipment required for work in confined spaces.
- RBM hire additional large machinery as required, depending on the job.
Through continually improving our systems & methods, quality workmanship, as well as reliable & safe plumbing & excavation, RBM Plumbing & Drainage consistently works to satisfy the requirements & expectations of our clients large & small.
RBM has worked closely with the following organisations:
- Melbourne Water - We have been a valuable contractor providing crews for emergency & programmed servicing work on water mains since 1994.
- City West Water, South East West water, Yarra Valley Water, Transfield, PMS Bilfinger Berger - Construction & repair of house connections, sewer manhole construction, sewer reticulation repairs up to 750mm in diameter & to a depth exceeding 10 metres.
Please contact us to discuss your job & we will endeavour to answer all your questions.